To enter, please fill out the form below. All fields are required. (You only need to sign up once to be eligible for any future SFMOMA ticket giveaways).
SFMOMA and all parties involved take privacy very seriously, and we guarantee e-mail addresses and any other information collected will be kept confidential.
1. No purchase necessary: Contest open to residents of the State of California who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. By participating, entrants agree to abide
by the following rules.
2. To enter: Fill out the entry form and press "submit".
3. Drawing: Giveaway winners are chosen at random, and will be notified by e-mail. The decisions of the SFMOMA are final and binding in all matters regarding this contest. Exchanges not permitted.
4. General conditions: Void where prohibited. Winners agree that SFMOMA and all of their respective affiliates, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability
whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize,
or participation in this sweepstakes. SFMOMA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond
the control of SFMOMA corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest.
5. Internet: If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures
or any other causes beyond the control of SFMOMA that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, SFMOMA reserves the right,
at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. SFMOMA assumes no responsibility for any error,
omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. SFMOMA is not
responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any e-mail or entry to be received
by SFMOMA because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's
computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest. Note: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine legitimate operation of the contest
is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, SFMOMA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.